Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Let the brainwashing begin .............

On Sep 4, 7:25*am, "Ed Huntress" wrote:

That sounds like you don't want him to be successful in his effort to lead
change in education. But that's one of the issues on which he campaigned,
and on which he was elected. It's his responsibility to lead those
changes -- and that requires speech.

I am very much in favor of the education reform President Obama
campaigned on. But it does not require speech to the students. Take
a look at.

http://www.barackobama.com/.../educa...eech_FINAL.pdf
-

No where is there is there anything about giving speeches to the
students.

He seems to have picked an excellent education secretary, Arne Duncan.
It would be wonderful if they can improve the education system in
Washington, D.C.

While you think I want to de-legitimize Obama, I think you want to
praise everything he does. You do not seem the least bit critical of
anything he does.

Dan
--
Ed Huntress