Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default Let the brainwashing begin .............

"RBnDFW" wrote in message
Ed Huntress wrote:

This isn't a matter of Federal powers. This is the President excercizing
his right to free speech. We all have that power, president or
candlestick-maker. Do you deny him that right?

Big difference between his right and my similar right.

Nope.

He can command that his speech be imposed on the entire nation, or close
to it.

He cannot.

That's known as the Bully Pulpit, and it's apt.

You probably know what Teddy meant by "bully," which meant "excellent" or
"superb" in his day, but you're being intentionally dense.

--
Ed Huntress