Matt Zach

Default Jet TS fence query

Hi John,
I own the Jet cabinet saw and fence, and have been using it for about 4 years
now. I used to own a Beisemeyer, which I loved.
When I first purchased the Jet, I planned on upgrading the fence back to the
Beisemeyer as soon as I could.
The reason that I haven't is because the Jet fence seems to do the job really
well for me, so far. It has held its 90 degree angle since I first calibrated
it right after I first got it. The only thing that I wish was a little better
is the site through to the tape. I find it a little difficult to read, but I
use a sacrificial piece when the cut must be very precise.
It may not be as good as the Beisemeyer is a lot of folks eyes, but so far it
has served me well. I have had no problems with mine.
Matt

john moorhead wrote:

Folks -

Any Jet Cabinet Saw users/owners out there? How do y'all like the fence,
esp compared to a Bies. Amaz*n has the cab saw/router combo on sale today
for a nick over $1,600.... Feedback??

John Moorhead
Lakeport CA