Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.people.silversurfers,uk.tech.broadcast,uk.tech.digital-tv
dennis@home dennis@home is offline

Default patronising digital advert

"james" wrote in message
In message , "dennis@home"
writes

HiFi is something the youth of today fail to understand.
They wouldn't buy mp3 players if they knew anything about HiFi.

What a strange thing to say! Some folk, myself included, don't want high
fidelity and humping speakers around. I go for convenience. For me sheer
luxury is having an entire 9-hour book reading or several concerts on one
CD.

See, I said people don't understand HiFi.

Headphones, even 99p ones, are usually more HiFi than even the best
speakers.
However mp3 is poor, very poor.