RWM

Default What does sliding Miter Saw do over a non sliding saw

"Mark Jerde" wrote in message
s.com...

SNIP
To summarize, I believe if you hone your delivery skills you will be

better
able to get your content across. The keys are to write from the other
person's point of view and to take one's own ego out of the writing as

much
as possible.

I have a lot more I could write on this, In fact, I paused a very long

time
after writing "Yup." trying to decide if more was apprpriate. I decided

it
was better to wait for feedback, if any.

Summarizing: BAD, it seems to me that sometimes you make very good points
in such a way that many people take offense. You can learn to no create
these needless offenses; I have done so myself.

Thought? Comments?

-- Mark

My concern was not with the style of delivery, but rather if the information
that BAD posted was based in fact. I tend to get along with most people and
have learned that over time I really enjoy spending time with people who at
first I didn't understand.

It doesn't seem like the information that BAD posted was based in fact, and
posting information that you have no real knowledge of is a huge disservice
to the newsgroup

Bob McBreen