Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.people.silversurfers,uk.tech.broadcast,uk.tech.digital-tv
james james is offline

Default patronising digital advert

In message , "dennis@home"
writes

HiFi is something the youth of today fail to understand.
They wouldn't buy mp3 players if they knew anything about HiFi.

What a strange thing to say! Some folk, myself included, don't want high
fidelity and humping speakers around. I go for convenience. For me sheer
luxury is having an entire 9-hour book reading or several concerts on
one CD.

explain how JET works.

All I know about the Joint European Torus project is that it's all about
nuclear fusion and all that stuff is way over my poor head.

--
James Follett.
Http://www.pbase.com/jamesfollett