Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Wes[_2_] Wes[_2_] is offline

Default OT - question about B&S OHV engine

Bob Engelhardt wrote:

It wouldn't turn over (BAD sign), but there was no sound of a rod
flopping around (good sign). I took out the spark plug and oil *poured*
out! Took off the carb float bowl & it was full of oil! Looking better
- this is probably minor, operator error, even.

My mom, who didn't know any better, filled her lawnmower to the top of the filler neck.
There was oil everywhere.

Wes

in their eyes." Dick Anthony Heller