Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Gerald Miller Gerald Miller is offline

Default GFCI in ceiling...

On Mon, 31 Aug 2009 14:28:18 -0700 (PDT), N Morrison
wrote:

On Aug 30, 5:28*pm, Bruce L. Bergman
wrote:

* Don't worry, they can always find _something_ to gig if they are
bound and determined. *Things can be interpreted too many ways.

I remember one inspector who hated a particular electrician - on his
jobs surface mounted items would be rejected as insufficiently
attached, but you could see the pry marks where the inspector had
pried them off the wall!

The inspector who I used to deal with told me about one of the "city
licensed" (I wasn't) electricians working in the area; "when the crew
does the hook-up, they first ensure that the main breaker is OFF, then
he can come in with a basket of fuses and solve his own problems."
Gerry :-)}
London, Canada