Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.people.silversurfers,uk.tech.broadcast,uk.tech.digital-tv
Bill Wright Bill Wright is offline

Default patronising digital advert

"Java Jive" wrote in message
news
Exactly, I'm nearer the qualifying age than anyone else alive in my
family except my two elder brothers, and I'm probably technically the
most clued up person in all living generations of the family.

On Mon, 31 Aug 2009 21:25:42 +0100, Peter Duncanson
wrote:

Oh, and I wouldn't rely on young relatives to be any more clued up than
the elderly.

I used to be able to claim that until the other day, when Katie, (7)
explained to me the finer points of operating a mobile phone.
"Look Grandad, you do this!"

Bill