Posted to alt.home.repair
stan stan is offline

Default Clogged toilet (yes, for the billionth time). RESOLVED!

On Aug 31, 12:28*am, "HeyBub" wrote:
John wrote:

Well I don't think he needs a hammer, but an after action report on
the old unit might prove interesting.

I would disassemble the tank from the bowl and invert the bowl on
the lawn. Using a garden hose, I would "snake the trap" to see if
there was anything stuck inside. *My kid once dropped a plastic cap
that caused similar issues.

I could do that, but for the time being we kind of like the
incongruous garden planter. *Maybe after awhile, we'll get tired of
it or someone will complain and I'll do a postmortem on the john.

Cracking the thing open with a very large hammer to discover the cause of
all the consternation was just an excuse.

The real reason is revenge.