Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
jj jj is offline

Default Bring a gun have some fun in LV

"Ed Huntress" wrote:
I don't recommend downloading this 13 MB, 315-page mess, but if you're
interested (page 24, etc.):
http://nvrepository.state.nv.us/ucr/...imeJustice.pdf

Thanks I'll check this out.

Even with the cultural issues, be wary of oversimplifying it. I lived in
Switzerland for a year and I'd attribute it more to social rigidity --
which, of course, does relate to the other things you mention.

Just before Gulf War Version 1.0 (1990) I visited a relative working
for a bit in Basel and I went to visit for a few weeks. Very
interesting place - what with the German, French and Italian areas and
the very strong social safety net. (back then anyway)

I would assume most Swiss are fluent in at least 2 languages if not 3
or 4. Lol, fine chocolate is brain food. Hey life is good when your
government has "cuckoo clock" panels and every high school graduate
must hand build a clock with at least 10% (by weight) parts made of
gold.