Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
jj jj is offline

Default Bring a gun have some fun in LV

Gunner Asch wrote:
On Sun, 30 Aug 2009 05:00:33 GMT, (jj)
wrote:
JJ, a gun loving, Obama loving=Palin hating, highly educated
liberalish but actually libertarian leaning (too bad so many
libertarian candidates are loons) guy.

Yet your beloved Obama wants to take your guns and Palin wants you to
keep and bear your guns.

You are welcome to your opinion. Sorry but the evidence to date
indicates to me that the gun grabbers have learned the error of their
ways. Much of that is due to the "death panel/birther" types but a
fair amount of that is also due to we "so called liberal" types who
let our politicians know more gun laws won't work. Of course we will
have to keep the pressure up because those folks "forget." :-)

Lots of gun folks in S. Nevada owe many thanks to the hard work (over
many years) by those who worked in the system and got our new public
gun range built.

Make up your mind. You cant have both.

I'll definitely take Obama and should he pull "a big surprise" then
I'll bury my thundersticks "someplace." Obama's positives definitely
outweigh his negatives. Palin's positives are worth less than Obama's
negatives.

Besides in a decade or so "Federal" body armor will improve to the
point that you need either a .50 cal BMG or a "phased plasma rifle in
the 40-watt range" when the "black helicopters" drop by. :-)