Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
_[_2_] _[_2_] is offline

Default Pictures of the Wells-Index mill

On Sun, 30 Aug 2009 06:27:43 -0500, Karl Townsend wrote:

Karl, I am very tempted. But I do not know how to get this mill off my
trailer, and just swapping the mills is two days of backbreaking
work. I need to move a few things to get the BP out. DRO is at least a
whole full day, if not more. The table on the Wells-Index mill is
longer, so I need a new sensor. My spouse will be very unhappy. But
thoughts about doing this are not going away.

Buy yourself a forklift. Then your better half will be mad about that, not
the mill. After everything is moved, let her win and return the forktruck.
Now all you need is somebody to "loan" you a forktruck a few days. Of
course, if this don't work out, I knew nothing about it.

You've done this before.