Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Larry Jaques Larry Jaques is offline

Default To types of metal working today.

On Fri, 28 Aug 2009 20:58:58 -0500, the infamous Ignoramus12820
scrawled the following:

I hate that automotive stuff, very dirty and unrewarding.

I would rather be messing with milling machines.

Right, very dirty and rewarding. Got it.

--
A striking fact of the last two years of financial trouble is how
accountability has differed in the public and private spheres. On