Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad
Garberstreet Electronics Garberstreet Electronics is offline

Default You leftist weenies voted for this *******...

"Jim Thompson"
wrote in message ...
On Fri, 28 Aug 2009 14:05:47 -0400, "Garberstreet Electronics"
wrote:

"Ouroboros Rex" wrote in message
Jim Thompson wrote:
You leftist weenies voted for this *******...

http://www.warriorsfortruth.com/inte...ive-power.html

Sorry, rattleheaded k00ksite.

Me, I'm still imagining the shrieks from rightards nationwide
if a serious cyberattack occurred and this had not been done. lol

Naturally, you are both correct, but, remember that with freedom
comes great responsibility, and that includes being sure that our
freedoms are maintained, even if that means taking certain ones
away.

Bill

Except that it really is a bill being pushed by Senator Rockefeller of
WV :-(

...Jim Thompson

I don't think we need to worry about Senator Rockefester, really.

What has he ever gotten passed in the past that was remotely
important, let alone harmful to the general welfare of the
population of this nation?

Bill