Mark Jerde

Default What does sliding Miter Saw do over a non sliding saw

On Thu, 13 Nov 2003 18:13:31 -0800, "PeterM" wrote:

Now I'm confused, are you saying the sliding one is not as accurate?
Then I won't buy it.......Peter

Oh, for Christ's sake. Peter, the saw you are talking about is a
fantastic saw at a fantastic price. Jump on it. Some people talk
about "accuracy" around here as if they used their equipment to
machine escapements for goddamn Rolexes. Take it all with a grain of
salt. Just like most other newsgroups, this one's got it's share of
cowboys who are all hat and no cattle.

Michael

Yeah, or buy it for me and I'll pay $20 + the shipping... g

-- Mark