Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
stryped[_3_] stryped[_3_] is offline

Default GFCI in ceiling...

Inspector told me I need my outlets for lights and future garage door
opener in the ceiling GFCI protected. My 100 amp panel I bought comes
with 4 20 amp breakers as well as the 100 amp main breaker.

Obviously installign GCI outlets in the ceiling is out because if they
trip I would have to get a ladder to reset it.

Probably the best thing to do is to go and buy some GFCI breakers.

I also have the option on at least one circuit to install a GFCI
outlet along the wall and wire that to the ceiling outlets. But this
seems like it is not the "right" way to do it. Someone other than me
might not figure out if the ceilign outlets tripped, where to reset
them?

What would you do?