Posted to seattle.general,alt.dumpster,alt.home.repair,rec.food.cooking

Default Seattle Bag Tax

On 8/27/2009 11:26 AM Kurt Ullman spake thus:

In article m,
David Nebenzahl wrote:

There's a special place reserved in hell for these mofos, I'm convinced.
And I'm still tempted to go out on a stakeout to catch their asses in
the act. If I can ever get a license plate # and a vehicle description,
there's a good chance of the city (Oakland) slapping a $1,000 fine on
their ass.

Interesting. I wonder if you couldn't get one of those cameras that
people use along trails to keep track of deer, etc. Might be lucrative
to you if there is a bounty.

No bounty, but catching just one of those assholes would be reward
enough. Maybe I should look into those cameras.