Posted to alt.home.repair
JIMMIE JIMMIE is offline

Default HELP with Goo-Gone spill!!

On Aug 27, 9:54*pm, DerbyDad03 wrote:
On Aug 27, 9:38*pm, DerbyDad03 wrote:

On Aug 27, 9:24*pm, joevan wrote:

On Thu, 27 Aug 2009 18:17:35 -0700 (PDT), DerbyDad03

wrote:
WD-40 are
both great for removing adhesives from just about any surface.

Whatever happened to WD 1 - 39?

WD 1 - 39 were the "failed" attempts by the lab at the Rocket Chemical
Company to create the "perfect" water displacement (WD) formula.

I kid you not...

http://www.wd40.com/about-us/history/

I just read the history of WD-40 and I noticed that they say "In 2009,
WD-40 Company introduced WD-40 Trigger Pro – a non-aerosol product
with the same WD-40 formula"

However, I've been buying this:

http://www.wd40.com/products/one-gallon/

and putting it in these for years:

http://media.mydoitbest.com/imagereq...2&size=2&wareh....

That's means they've had a "a non-aerosol product with the same WD-40
formula" available long before 2009, you just had to fill your own
WD-40 spray bottles.

Im pretty sure they had them earlier. I remember my dad buying pump
sprayers of WD40 from the traveling parts supplier when we had a
service station.

Jimmie