Posted to alt.home.repair
Smitty Two Smitty Two is offline

Default Burying video/audio intercom to front gate

In article ,
"Robert Green" wrote:

I'd like to know if
there's a neater, faster, less-muscle needed way of digging a 50' trench.

How much less muscle do you want? In the time you've spent writing about
this project, it could be done. The trench only has to be 2" wide by 6"
or 8" deep. I was giving you the benefit of the doubt when I suggested
an hour. A 90 yr. old paraplegic could do it with a wooden spoon. If
it's too daunting for you, sure, hire a kid. Give him a shovel and/or a
pick and $20. By the time you've had two beers he'll be done.