Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
RangersSuck RangersSuck is offline

Default R.I.P.

On Aug 27, 7:12*pm, Wes wrote:
"Steve W." wrote:
Bloomberg is NOT a Republican. He was a lifelong Democrat. Then switched
to the Republican party just to get elected. He is now an Independent
and has been for 2 years.
It was the 47 DEMOCRATS in the New York City Council who voted to extend
his term after the INDEPENDENT Mayor asked them to.

He ran as a Republican to sidestep Mark Greenberg in a Democrat primary contest. *I was
very happy when he declared himself an Independent. *Def Independent: *Caller to
Washington Journal that is a Democrat.

I wish WJ would add a Libertarian line to their phone list. *Might hear Larry call in some
day

Wes
in their eyes." *Dick Anthony Heller

Bloomberg ran as a Republican and intends to run as a Republican for
his third term. There is no question that the impetus for the
elimination of the term limits in NY came from Bloomberg's office.