PeterM

Default What does sliding Miter Saw do over a non sliding saw

You guys are so great here,everybody helps. I'm a little dumb it
doesn't matter to you guys, you still help. Try this in any Adobe News
Group, and you think you landed in a pot of conceded schmucks. I think
the saw is over my head honestly, but thanks for all the wonderful
I will pass..........Peter

"Nova" wrote in message
PeterM wrote:

Now I'm confused, are you saying the sliding one is not as accurate?
Then I won't buy it.......Peter

You got to keep in mind Dave's the type of guy that forgets little

details,
like remembering to put bottoms in the drawers he makes.

--
Jack Novak
Buffalo, NY - USA