Posted to uk.misc,uk.d-i-y,uk.legal
Alex Heney Alex Heney is offline

Default Sale of Incandescent Bulbs to End on Tuesday?

On Thu, 27 Aug 2009 15:11:42 +0100, James
wrote:

R. Mark Clayton wrote:
"geraldthehamster" wrote in message

Fleetie wrote:

I wouldn't want to have to reply on receiving bulbs by post, packed and
sent by some dodgy eBay geezer.

Thanks.

Martin
Well, I bought 100 60W pearl bulbs of a reputable brand from an eBay
seller a few months ago, and they arrived intact and well-packed. Come
to think of it, if the dealine is that close for frosted bulbs I need
to order some more, to make sure I have a lifetime's supply.

Whereas twelve 12kh CFL's running 8 hours a day would probably see you out.

But leave him with ****ed eyesight and raging headaches.

Less likely than the same symptoms with incandescents.
--
Alex Heney, Global Villager
You're not losing more hair, you're gaining more scalp.