PeterM

Default What does sliding Miter Saw do over a non sliding saw

Thanks Nova, wow, I had no idea that this was the way to do it. Now I
know............ Can you tell me if you think the price is OK......Peter

"Nova" wrote in message
PeterM wrote:

Thanks Swingman........It has a 12" saw blade. It will not move as

I'm
cutting right? I just pull it out before I cut, and that then it

will
let me cut like the 12". Is that correct? Don't laugh, I'm not
experienced with this. How does the price sound?.....Peter

You start the cut with the head pushed to the back of the saw and pull

the
head through the cut.

--
Jack Novak