Posted to seattle.general,alt.dumpster,alt.home.repair,rec.food.cooking
Ed Pawlowski Ed Pawlowski is offline

Default Seattle Bag Tax

"HeyBub" wrote in message

Put the tax-funded FBI fingerprint database online!

Lifting a latent from the bag in my yard wouldn't be hard, and with
suitable software I could probably find the malefactor.

Then I could return his "lost" property. And shoot his goddamn dog.

Back in the 70's, my brother's house was the last on the block and there was
an empty lot after his property, more open land on the other side of the
street. People would sometimes dump trash on the lot. He'd look for an
address and take the trash back to them late at night. Sans the bags.