Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Winston Winston is offline

Default Tip of the Hat, Primecell

Larry Jaques wrote:
On Tue, 25 Aug 2009 13:22:37 -0700, the infamous Winston
scrawled the following:

Bob La Londe wrote:
"Winston" wrote in message
Hi all,
On recommendation from y'all, I sent several
of my worn-out power tool batteries to PrimeCell
for rebuilding.
http://www.primecell.com/
Might be worth it to go NiMh for my cordless drills.

I'm interested what you decide and how the batteries
perform.

Please keep us posted.

I would have but the investment for a new charger to go with it was
the killer. Hell, I only paid $100 for the Ryobi kit (drill motor,
5-1/4" circular saw motor, 2 batts, charger, and a case.)

Calif. Bill Do you need a new charger for NiMh then?

Nup. PrimeCell includes circuitry to match the stock charger
to the replacement pack.

http://www.primecell.com/nimhconv.htm

--Winston