Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default ONE SECOND AFTER

Wes wrote:

Jim Wilkins wrote:

Compare 20KV/meter to a lightning strike, which power lines, aircraft
instruments and radio towers generally survive. Several years ago it
hit the pole outside my house and fried the phone line protection
circuit, but didn't damage the cheap electronic phone connected to
it.

I tried to call work one day and didn't get a dial tone. End of mod cord, the wall fried
but teh cheap phone still worked. I spliced it into the

Trimmed to r.c.m because "Google Groups does not currently support
posting to the following usenet groups: "misc.survivalism""

Cool, I wish all network news providers would drop posts to Cliffs loon groups.

Wes

Supernews used to drop messages crossposted to five groups, or more
when posted from Google groups. That got rid of a lot of crap.