Posted to alt.home.repair
Winston Winston is offline

Default Electric mower / trimmer?

TimR wrote:

(...)

What if you tied a thin rope to a bundle of the stalks, wrapped it
around your car bumper, and jerked them out by the roots?

I like your "git'er done" attitude!
You are saying that the tool should cost less than $89.99?
http://www.northerntool.com/webapp/w...5527_200395527

That is food for thought and I thank you.

I have 'hot rodded' a weed whacker and I'm anxious
for my friend to try it out:

http://www.metalworking.com/dropbox/...esurrected.JPG
http://www.metalworking.com/dropbox/...esurrected.txt

In test, it chopped through some dense roots pretty easily
so I'm optimistic.

(all my other ideas have been suggested already. Except the ones that
involve explosives or automatic weapons, and I'm getting the idea
those aren't going to be acceptable.)

Yup. She won't even let me mow them down with a gas brush cutter.
Oh Well.

Or. Freeze them with liquid nitrogen?

Now you are talking!

Where did I put that large Dewar?