Posted to alt.home.repair
Jim Yanik Jim Yanik is offline

Default Seattle Bag Tax

(Doug Miller) wrote in
:

In article , David Nebenzahl
wrote:
On 8/25/2009 10:09 AM Stormin Mormon spake thus:

That, and tank, so I've heard. And we found no [Iraqi]* WMD, of
course.

That's not true.

That's because there were none.

That's not true either.

There weren't anywhere nearly as many as we expected, but the amount
is non-zero.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2004/jan/11/iraq
http://www.usatoday.com/news/world/i...d-iraq-sarin_x.
htm

I believe(and Israel does too) that much of the Iraqi WMD materials were
relocated to Syria.

WMD was not all of the reasons for the Iraq invasion.
"progressives" always ignore all the rest of them.

Most importantly,we are now reasonably sure Iraq has no WMD,OR WMD
**programs**,and reasonably certain Iraq is no threat to the US,Europe,or
other ME nations.

Prior to Pres.Bush,Iraq was a threat to the US,Europe,and other ME nations.

--
Jim Yanik
jyanik