Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.woodworking

Default Why I hate Norm Abrams

Steve Turner wrote:

Luigi Zanasi wrote:
On Aug 24, 7:43 pm, -MIKE- wrote:
The reason for hiring it out is what I call the "Benefit: Bull$h!t
Ratio." It's the amount of crap one has to deal with in doing a task
himself compared to the benefit attained from the same.

.... snip

I have a certain level of respect for roofers, especially here in Texas.
Being on the roof in the hot Texas sun (which I have done) is one of the
LAST places I'd want to spend my every working day.

The hot tar roofers get my vote. Texas or Arizona. In the middle of
summer.

Rob Leatham