Posted to seattle.general,alt.dumpster,alt.home.repair,rec.food.cooking

Default Seattle Bag Tax

Stormin Mormon wrote:
That, and tank, so I've heard. And we found no WMD, of
course.

That's because the things were shipped out one end of Iraq as
American troops came in the other end. Ya know, Insane Hussein
sure bragged a lot about them not to have any. Of course the
WMD's that were found are denied by Liberals. You could set a
leaking cannister of poison gas in the lap of a Democrat and
the damn fool would scream LIAR at you if you told him it was
from Iraq as he fell over dead.

TDD