Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Tip of the Hat, Primecell

On Tue, 25 Aug 2009 17:18:31 -0700, "Calif Bill"
wrote:

"Bob La Londe" wrote in message
"Winston" wrote in message
Hi all,
On recommendation from y'all, I sent several
of my worn-out power tool batteries to PrimeCell
for rebuilding.
http://www.primecell.com/

Might be worth it to go NiMh for my cordless drills.

Do you need a new charger for NiMh then? As to rebuilds. Too expensive on
some. My Dewalt 18V battery pack is $117 including free shipping from
Amazon for a 2 pack. That is only $21 more than a rebuld for 2, with new
cases that have not been dropped numerous times. And no shipping costs for
me to ship them the cases.

One can often catch the entire drill, with two brand new batteries, on
sale for the price of a 2 battery rebuild.

Gunner

Whenever a Liberal utters the term "Common Sense approach"....grab your
wallet, your ass, and your guns because the sombitch is about to do
something damned nasty to all three of them.