Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default is the 125 cu ft tank I bought a "CUSTOMER-OWNED" argon? (good clear pix)

On Tue, 25 Aug 2009 16:43:09 -0400, dave
wrote:

martin: the EXACT height (and other dimensions) of my argon tank's
posted, in one of my 'argon tank' site images, he
http://machines.2x.nu/argon_cylinder...s/photo10.html

okey-dokes, thanks again you guys :-)

toolie :-)

Thats one of the "standard sizes". 227 CF as I recall. You are
lucky..those are typically rental bottles G so you got a reasonable
sized bottle you wont have to refill all that often

Gunner

Whenever a Liberal utters the term "Common Sense approach"....grab your
wallet, your ass, and your guns because the sombitch is about to do
something damned nasty to all three of them.