Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Larry Jaques Larry Jaques is offline

Default Tip of the Hat, Primecell

On Tue, 25 Aug 2009 10:15:26 -0700, the infamous Winston
scrawled the following:

Hi all,

On recommendation from y'all, I sent several
of my worn-out power tool batteries to PrimeCell
for rebuilding.
http://www.primecell.com/

I had occasion to test one yesterday.
Mounted a wire wheel to my drill motor so I could
clean up the outside of some copper pipe.

Dayum. Lots of power and it just kept going and
going. I completed a 'three battery' job on just
one battery charge, and it still had plenty of power left.
With tax and shipping, each cost about $28 to rebuild.

I could not be happier!

I hate you. Why couldn't you have done that a month or so ago before
I paid Interstate Batteries $40.95 to rebuild mine? (and it seems like
it has less torque than it did.)

--
I think that if, years down the road when I'm trying to have a kid, I
find out that I'm sterile, most of my disappointment will stem from the