Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Larry Jaques Larry Jaques is offline

Default 545 vs 300,000,000

On Tue, 25 Aug 2009 11:47:12 -0600, the infamous Steve Ackman
scrawled the following:

In , on Tue, 25 Aug 2009
07:32:16 -0700, Larry Jaques, novalidaddress@di wrote:

On Tue, 25 Aug 2009 00:25:10 -0600, the infamous Steve Ackman
scrawled the following:

Something even better (not to mention a more
expensive instrument, which my wife has *almost*
convinced me I need):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r1VNWjGPGhI
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KOCpZGHc0Q0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xIjB730tx94

Youtube search terms for mo "Chapman Stick"
"Megatar"
Lots of mp3's of different artists playing
different styles on the megatar site:
http://www.megatar.com/english/songs/songs.html

There went a most pleasurable half hour. Tanks, Steve!

Half hour? You sure managed to cut that short!
;-)

I don't listen to music nearly as much as I used to, my tinnitus
getting in the way of the pure pleasure. I enjoy the quiet up here
more. When it's quiet, the tinnitus becomes my white noise.

--
I think that if, years down the road when I'm trying to have a kid, I
find out that I'm sterile, most of my disappointment will stem from the