Posted to seattle.general,alt.dumpster,alt.home.repair,rec.food.cooking

Default Seattle Bag Tax

I heard on the radio, about a year ago. That some place up
north in Canada is separating out disposable diapers. (Would
that be a brown box, at the curb?)

The cellulose can be broken down by intense heat, and makes
a servicable low grade liquid fuel for oil fired boilers.

I'll leave it to others to insert the obligatory potty
jokes.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"stan" wrote in message

Thinking that in future time humans will be mining existing
garbage
dumps and 'recovering' the minerals?
Right now enough wood goes to our local dump to heat not
only city
hall but many homes at same time.
We are very much a throw-away society!