Posted to seattle.general,alt.dumpster,alt.home.repair,rec.food.cooking
HeyBub[_3_] HeyBub[_3_] is offline

Default Seattle Bag Tax

Miche wrote:

Interesting, we reuse trash bags and don't use them in the garage
trash. If something will smell just toss it in a grocery bag and put
it in the freezer. Would use reusable canvas bags and all but never
really know how much we will get at the store

Plastic bags are 5c each at the checkout in some chains here. We
rarely bother with them, but occasionally pick up one or two to use
as rubbish bags.

Saw a Home Depot droid on a morning TV program demonstrating paint
application devices. The only thing I got out of the demo was when he showed
how you could use a Home Depot plastic bag as a seal when putting the lid
back on a paint can.

'Course he pointed out this only worked with HOME DEPOT plastic bags...