Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Larry Jaques Larry Jaques is offline

Default 545 vs 300,000,000

On Tue, 25 Aug 2009 00:25:10 -0600, the infamous Steve Ackman
scrawled the following:

In , on Sun, 16 Aug 2009
20:30:39 -0700, pyotr filipivich, wrote:

I've always wanted to play classical guitar.

Something even better (not to mention a more
expensive instrument, which my wife has *almost*
convinced me I need):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r1VNWjGPGhI
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KOCpZGHc0Q0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xIjB730tx94

Youtube search terms for mo "Chapman Stick"
"Megatar"
Lots of mp3's of different artists playing
different styles on the megatar site:
http://www.megatar.com/english/songs/songs.html

There went a most pleasurable half hour. Tanks, Steve!

---
So far Mr. Obama has used his personally exciting presidency for initiatives
that are spending public money on a scale not seen since ancient Egypt.
-- Daniel Henninger
WSJ Online, 4 June 2009
"Obama's America: Too Fat to Fail
The age of the induced industrial coma."