Posted to alt.home.repair
aemeijers aemeijers is offline

Default Reolacement top for toilet

stan wrote:
On Aug 22, 5:43 pm, "Walter R." wrote:
When I owned rental property it was not unusual for a tenant to break the
top of a toilet tank. (Don't know how they did it)

Round here we would suspect, in certain rentals, it was taking off the
cover to remove the extra beer stashed in there. And then 'perhaps'
dropping it!

The top that is; not the beer!

Doubt it was beer- only a couple cans fit in there. More likely a
double-layer baggie or two. Why they think that is a good hiding place,
I will never understand- one of the first places the cops check. I could
understand keeping it near the toilet for a fast (albeit expensive)
jettison when needed, but IN the toilet?

Standard disclaimer, no, I don't do recreational drugs, nor advocate
them for anyone else. But I did grow up in the 70s. You couldn't help
learning some things.

--
aem sends...