Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.woodworking
DGDevin DGDevin is offline

Default Why I hate Norm Abrams

Larry Blanchard wrote:

On Sun, 23 Aug 2009 21:22:35 -0700, DGDevin wrote:

Many of us could handle framing or drywall or painting but would
think twice about trying serious plumbing or wiring.

At my age, wire and pipe weigh a lot less than drywall :-).

It isn't the weight that gets me, it's the knowledge that I'm probably
capable of connecting the household power grid to the plumbing. Bookcases
and umbrella stands and wine bottle racks--no problem. Plumbing and
electrical--I'll leave that stuff to the pros. ;~)