Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARWadsworth ARWadsworth is offline

Default Offers on cement mixers?

"Dave Starling" wrote in message
On Aug 24, 11:23 am, Tim S wrote:
David WE Roberts coughed up some electrons that declared:
I am (obviously) costing between purchase and hire.

http://www.screwfix.com/prods/87701/...ixers/Belle-Gr...

That yellow mixer is a bit of a toy mixer as you would be mixing a lot
of small loads. The next size up is the Belle Minimix (orange colour).
Screwfix sell it around £289 iirc. Machine Mart sell them for about
£250. I got one about 6 months ago from B&Q via their price match +10%
off the MM price. Very decent mixer and can mix about 11 shovels of
sand/2 cement in one go. You can spin the drum off to make storing it
easier and they should hold a decent second hand price.

dave.

I got a Belle 150 mixer off ebay for about 170 notes. It was in very good
condition and has been "loaned out for a crate of beer" at least 10 times
since I owned it. It owes me nothing.

Adam