Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
SteveB[_9_] SteveB[_9_] is offline

Default is the 125 cu ft tank I bought a "CUSTOMER-OWNED" argon? (good clear pix)

"dave" wrote in message
least I -think- it's a 125 cubic foot CUSTOMER-OWNED model, anyway. it
came with an ol' miller spoolmate/spoolmatic setup, and a 'harbor fright'
tubing bender (2.5 hoursaway one-way/had to buy it all to get the tank)

good clear and HUGE images posted, of the tank, and ALL the numbers and
markings on it:

http://machines.2x.nu/argon_cylinder/
argon_cylinder

take a look at it & let me know what you think, welding tank guys :-)

*thanks*

toolie

I would say it is an owner tank, because the area where the owner's logo
would be cast is empty.

Steve