Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Charles U Farley[_3_] Charles U Farley[_3_] is offline

Default is the 125 cu ft tank I bought a "CUSTOMER-OWNED" argon? (good clear pix)

dave wrote in news:2hgkm.69332$sC1.13813
@newsfe17.iad:

least I -think- it's a 125 cubic foot CUSTOMER-OWNED model, anyway. it
came with an ol' miller spoolmate/spoolmatic setup, and a 'harbor
fright' tubing bender (2.5 hoursaway one-way/had to buy it all to get
the tank)

Looks like it's an owned bottle. No lettering around the neck ring that
would indicate it belongs to a gas company. A question comes to mind
though. If you had to go that far to get a used bottle, can you find
someone willing to fill it locally?

Anyway, get it filled before June next year or you will be in the hook for
the hydrotest fee.