Swingman

Default Building Kitchen Cabinets

I am always amused at the reaction when folks walk in my house and see that
most of my furniture is hand made. It's a gender thing for the most part.
Most of the men are NOT impressed, and about half of the women are.

Of the few men that are impressed, most of those will immediately tell you
how you could of done better on the finish, etc.

Of the women that are impressed, and about half of those make we wish I was
single and 20 years younger, they are that impressed!

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 9/21/03

"Ray Kinzler" wrote in message

What I was trying to say was that they run their hand or fingers
across the wood and say, "Yeah, it is smooth." and continue on their
way.

In other words, they are NOT impressed!