Posted to alt.home.repair
aemeijers aemeijers is offline

Default How do I fix cast iron waste stack crack?

Ed Pawlowski wrote:
"Jon Danniken" wrote in message
I notice now that whenever a suckocompany post comes through, a bunch of
names I've never seen before reply to it.

Methinks the spammers are getting more clever.

Jon

It is probably seen by people on their forums too and gets replies. An
amazingly large number of internet users have never heard of newsgroups and
have no idea how to view them.

I'd say the half-vast majority of internet users are unaware of
newsgroups, or if they are aware, they think Google invented and owns
them. Hell, most people on here don't realize that the internet predates
the GUI browser by about 15 years, and for that time span, Usenet was
the main way for strangers to interact online.

Of course, before that, there was Fidonet and dial-up BBS systems....

But back then, you had to have at least a few brain cells to be online.
Today, not so much.

--
aem (hey you kids get off my lawn!) sends.....