Posted to uk.d-i-y
Calvin Sambrook Calvin Sambrook is offline

Default An exciting Lidl purchase

"fred" wrote in message ...
In article , The Medway
Handyman writes
fred wrote:
In article , The
Medway Handyman writes

What a ****wit you are.

Then why respond to him?

Because the OP isn't a regular correspondent, but was never the less
posting
something informative & useful. Such people should be encouraged to
post -
not put off posting by nasty comments.

He's posted 250 times in last six months and I'm sure he's a big enough
boy to spot and deal with a sad, lonely ******.

With respect, you are just adding to the noise and bypassing the kill
filters of those who know how to filter usenet.
--
fred

Thanks for everyone's concern over my wellbeing. I assure you I'm big
enough and ugly enough to simply ignore the sad ones who live on the
internet.

As I've been posting to usenet since the mid-1980's I've had much worse than
that in the past too - just shrug and ignore.