Posted to alt.home.repair
DanG DanG is offline

Default How do I fix cast iron waste stack crack?

There are several epoxy repair wraps for copper water piping that
is under pressure and they work quite well. I wouldn't hesitate
to use them on your non pressured sanitary pipe.

Here is an example:
http://www.epoxyproducts.com/pipewrap2.html

--
______________________________
Keep the whole world singing . . . .

"johnnylabguy" wrote in
message
roups.com...
My sewer stack has a hairline crack in the bell hub right at the
concrete
floor in my basement. I'm afraid the only way to fix it is to
bust out the
floor around it and replace it, But I was hoping for some
suggestions for
an epoxy or resin, or something that I could do to fix the
seeping crack.
I'm wondering if I could build up some mortar or something
around it to
try to seal the leak. It is about an inch above the floor.
Anyone have any
ideas?

Delivered via
http://www.thestuccocompany.com/