Posted to alt.home.repair

Default RANT: About Mags and tasers!

I saw that web page, about the guy who'd been huffing. Did
you see his bugged out eyes? That must be some wicked
inhalent.

You remember that old chemical Mace stuff? Which says it's
not effective on druggies. Well, shazaam, what's the point?

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"HeyBub" wrote in message
m...

I used to be a cop. Mag-Light advertised their 5-cell
flashlights at trade
shows with the comment" "If you ever have to use it as an
offensive or
defensive weapon, it will not break." Whereupon the salesman
used his light
to demolish a wooden pallet.

I carried one for about six years. During that time I had
several
opportunities to use it in circumstances for which it was
not actually
intended (this was before Tasers and even before effective
pepper-sprays).
There are many goblins who interacted with my flashlight
that can attest to
its effectiveness.

Today, with Tasers in common use, the term "light 'em up"
has taken on a new
meaning. Especially if the gomer has been heavily into
inhalants.