Posted to alt.home.repair
HeyBub[_3_] HeyBub[_3_] is offline

Default Best washer under $600?

k wrote:
Any opinions about what the best top loading washers for less than
$600 are? We have a 15 year old Kenmore that's had a few repairs over
the last few years and now the agitator has stopped working, so I'm
thinking it's time to replace it.

You're posting via that ghastly Google interface instead of using a real
newsreader, so I can't easily tell your location.

But here's an example of what you can find on Craigslist for substantially
under $600.

"We are giving away our old washer and dryer. They are in good working
order, look great, see the picture below. We have bought a new washer and
dryer, and don't have time for a garage sale. We need them gone by Thursday
evening. Be the first person that comes by. It's a bargain, FREE. "

With pic
http://houston.craigslist.org/zip/1336419964.html