Posted to alt.home.repair
KLS KLS is offline

Default Save money

On Fri, 21 Aug 2009 12:37:09 -0400, "
wrote:

Lp1331 1p1331 wrote:
As stupid and obnoxious GEIKO's ads are, Progressive.com's are worse.
That idiotic Flo woman is the most repulsive person I have ever seen on
TV, surpassing even the late Billy Mays. And those ads are literally
every five minutes on nearly every network I watch. I wouldn't be the
least bit surprised if the ad manager(s) for that company were taking
payoffs from the competition. Larry

No way! I still have Billy Mays and his ugly bearded face screaming at
me from the grave, but, Flo? I love Flo and I love the lizard. Too
many repeats, and when I surf to avoid commercials all of the other
channels are in commercial mode. Sick of all of them, and I can't think
of anything, other than Era detergent, that I have ever bought based on
a TV commercial.

I love Flo, too. I also love Vanessa of the Orbitz commercials. And
the lizard is cute. But I still don't have Progressive or GEICO
insurance as they can't match what I have had for the last 15+ years.